您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎么指明重量和质量不符

第一句:It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.经过检验,贵方的货物到货后的实际重量和发票重量相差35公斤。A: Mr. Wang, what's the pro

第一句:It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.

经过检验,贵方的货物到货后的实际重量和发票重量相差35公斤。

A: Mr. Wang, what's the problem?

王先生,发生什么问题了?

B: Something goes wrong with your goods.

你们的货物有问题。

怎么指明重量和质量不符

A: Oh, what's that?

哦,怎么了?

B: It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.

经过检验,贵方的货物到货后的实际重量和发票重量相差35公斤。

第二句:Of course we did careful inspection.

当然了,我们做了认真的检验。

A: Are you sure?

你确定吗?

B: Of course we did careful inspection. The goods are in poor condition.

当然了,我们做了认真的检验。货物状态不佳。

A: We will look into this matter immediately.

我们会立即调查此事的。

其他表达法:

The landed goods were quite different from what expected.

到货和我们期盼的有很大差别。

The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.

检验显示盐的密度超出至少4%。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31307.html

为您推荐