您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样提出分期付款

第一句:We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering.我方要求订货时交纳10%的预付款。A: Mr. White, can we pay by TT?怀特先生,我们可以电汇付款吗?B: TT is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is l

第一句:We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering.

我方要求订货时交纳10%的预付款。

A: Mr. White, can we pay by TT?

怀特先生,我们可以电汇付款吗?

怎样提出分期付款

B: TT is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less than $1,000.

我们只接受每笔交易1000美金以下的电汇付款。

A: So what's your requirement of payment?

那么您有什么付款要求呢?

B: We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering.

我方要求订货时交纳10%的预付款。

第二句:The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.

余下的在60天内汇齐。

A: How about the rest?

其他的呢?

B: The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.

余下的在60天内汇齐。

A: So, full payments must be made within 60 days.

也就是说全放在60天内交齐。

B: Yes, you are right.

是的,您说对了。

其他表达法:

分期付款是一个比较保险的方式。

We can only accept 20% cash payment.

我方只接受20%的现金付款。

The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.

其余的80%以信用证付款,在发货前15-30天汇到。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31309.html

为您推荐