第一句:We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.
很高兴请贵方做我们产品在贵方城市的代理。
A: We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.
很高兴请贵方做我们产品在贵方城市的代理。
B: Oh, thank you.
噢,谢谢。
A: Your experience in this field makes us believe that you can be a good agent.
你们在该领域的经验让我们相信你们会成为一个很好的代理。
第二句:We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.
我们想就任命贵方担任我方代理一事进行洽谈。
A: We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.
我们想就任命贵方担任我方代理一事进行洽谈。
B: That is necessary. When do you think possible?
真的很有必要。您什么时候有空?
A: How about next Monday?
下周一怎么样?
其他表达法:
We feel inclined to agree to your agency of products.
我们倾向于请贵方做我方的产品代理。
Please tell us your detailed plan for sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiation about the terms of agency agreement.
请将贵方促销的详细计划告知我方,以便我们进行磋商,拟定代理条款。