您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样拒绝订单

第一句:Mr. Brown, we feel greatly regretful that we can't supply the goods you order.布朗先生,很遗憾我们无法提供订单上的货物。A: Mr. Brown, we feel greatly regretful that we can't supply the goods you order.布

第一句:Mr. Brown, we feel greatly regretful that we can't supply the goods you order.

布朗先生,很遗憾我们无法提供订单上的货物。

A: Mr. Brown, we feel greatly regretful that we can't supply the goods you order.

布朗先生,很遗憾我们无法提供订单上的货物。

B: Oh, why?

噢,为什么呢?

怎样拒绝订单

A: It is impossible for us to supply 3000 sets for the time being.

我们不能在既定的时间内给您发3000台。

第二句:We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks are unable to fill your order.

很遗憾,由于库存不足我们无法满足您的订单。

A: We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks are unable to fill your order.

很遗憾,由于库存不足我们无法满足您的订单。

B: How about we reduce the quantity?

我们减少数量怎么样?

A: 1500 is OK.

1500台还可以。

B: Can you send 1500 now and the other 1500 sets later?

那你方可否先发1500台,其余的1500台日后再发?

其他表达法:

如果卖方无法提供买方所需的货物,可以考虑向买方推荐其他代替品,而不要让客源轻易流走。

It is hard for us to supply the amount you need.

我们很难提供您要求的数量。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31322.html

为您推荐