您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样确认订单

第一句:Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.格林先生,我方已经决定接受您的订单。A: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.格林先生,我方已经决定接受您的订单。B: Thank you for your quick feedback.谢谢

第一句:Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.

格林先生,我方已经决定接受您的订单。

A: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.

格林先生,我方已经决定接受您的订单。

B: Thank you for your quick feedback.

谢谢您迅速给我方回复。

怎样确认订单

A: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.

不用谢,虽然我方的现货不足。

B: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.

是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的帮忙。

第二句:You maybe assure that we shall do our best execute the order to your satisfaction.

您大概知道我们会竭尽全力按订单的要求来做,让您满意的。

A: We have been business partners for a long time.

我们已经合作很久了。

B: Yes.

是的。

A: You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.

您大概知道我们会竭尽全力按订单的要求来做,让您满意的。

其他表达法:

买方发出订单后,卖方应尽快确认订单,并严格核对订单的各项要求。

We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.

我们已经收到了您于6月10日发出的300台打字机的订票。

We thank you for your order of 20th, May.

感谢您与5月20日发来的订单。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31323.html

为您推荐