第一句:We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client.
我们认为你方产品的价格和质量都很符合我方客户的需求。
A: Mr. Brown, have you received our offer?
布朗先生,您收到我方的报价了吗?
B: Yes. We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client.
是的。我们认为你方产品的价格和质量都很符合我方客户的需求。
第二句:So we are pleased to give you an order for the items on this sheet.
所以我们很愿意订购单子上的货品。
A: Oh, that's fine.
噢,那太好了。
B: Yes. So we are pleased to give you an order for the items on this sheet.
是的。所以我们很愿意订购单子上的货品。
A: OK. Can you tell me more details?
好的。您能再说的详细一些吗?
B: We are pleased to give you an order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the price you quoted.
我们想订购3000台你们库存的电脑,价格和你方所定。
其他表达法:
We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.
我们想按这张购物单向你方订货。
Thank you for your offer dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.
感谢您5月20日的报盘。这是我方的正式订单,订购10盏宫灯。
一般的订购不会像会话中那么简单,要经过发盘,报盘,还盘等多个阶段。