您的位置 首页 英语阅读

怎样提出己方顾客的需求

第一句:We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment.我们想提醒您,到目前为止我方还没有得到关于发货的任何信息。A: Anything goes wrong?有什么问题吗?B: We wish

第一句:We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment.

我们想提醒您,到目前为止我方还没有得到关于发货的任何信息。

A: Anything goes wrong?

有什么问题吗?

B: We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment. Our clients urgently need the goods.

我们想提醒您,到目前为止我方还没有得到关于发货的任何信息。我们的客户急需这批货物。

A: Oh, we are terribly sorry.

哦,很抱歉。

怎样提出己方顾客的需求

第二句:Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.

我方用户急需这些机器,催促我方尽早交货。

A: Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.

我方用户急需这些机器,催促我方尽早交货。

B: Sorry for the troubles.

很抱歉带来那么多麻烦。

A: Can you give us an early reply?

贵方能够尽早我方答复吗?

其他表达法:

As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.

我方顾客急需合同中的机器,我们希望贵方可以确保早日发货。

I want know why our alloy inserts haven't arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent need of them.

我想知道为什么我方的合金镶面还没有到货。我方顾客急需这批货物。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31329.html

为您推荐