第一句:Your order NO.153 will be shipped early next month.
你们的153号订单将于下月初发货。
A: Hello, Mr. Green.
您好,格林先生。
B: Hello, Mr. Li.
您好,李先生。
A: Your order NO.153 will be shipped early next month.
你们的153号订单将于下月初发货。
第二句:But we will inform you as soon as possible.
但是我们会尽快通知您的。
A: Can you tell us the definite date?
贵方能够告知具体的日期吗?
B: Sorry. But we will inform you as soon as possible.
很抱歉,但是我们会尽快通知您的。
A: OK. Thanks for your calling.
好的。谢谢您打电话来。
B: You are welcome.
不用谢。
其他表达法:
We wish to advise you that the goods you ordered will be shipped tomorrow.
我们想通知您贵方订的货物将于明天发货。
We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment will be dispatched next month.
我们很高兴地通知您,您的最后一批货物将于下雨发货。
对于运输价格应该尽可能文学确认,实际上不要担心贷代的利润,你只要考虑你贸易的成本。
提单要仔细检查,一定要和合同、L/C对应检查,出现错误,及时修改。