第一句:Mr. Smith, I'd like to make a formal complaint.
史密斯先生,我要正式向您投诉。
A: Mr. Smith, I'd like to make a formal complaint.
史密斯先生,我要正式向您投诉。
B: Oh, what's that?
噢,怎么了?
A: Things are in a mess.
事情是一团糟。
B: Can you tell me what's happening?
您能告诉我到底发生了什么吗?
第二句:We didn't receive the same quantity of goods as we mentioned in the agreement.
我们没有收到协议中规定数量的货物。
A: We didn't receive the same quantity of goods as we mentioned in the agreement.
我们没有收到协议中规定数量的货物。
B: I am sorry. There seems to be a problem in the system.
很抱歉。可能是程序出了问题。
A: Could you look into this?
您能调查一下吗?
B: Yes. I will find out who is in charge of this.
当然。我要调查一下是谁负责这项事务。
其他表达法:
Something has gone wrong somewhere. 某个地方出现问题了。
What's going to? 怎么了?
发言时不可长篇大论,滔滔不绝(原则上以3分钟为限)。
不可从头到尾沉默到底。
不可采用不正确的资料。