第一句:From what I've heard, you're really well up in shipping work.
据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。
A: From what I've heard, you're really well up in shipping work.
据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。
B: Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.
是的,我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
A: Do you do any chartering?
你们租船吗?
第二句:How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?
你方希望怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运?
A: How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?
你方希望怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运?
B: By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
请海运发货。铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。
A: That's what we think.
我们正是这么想的。
其他表达法:
It would be easier for us if you would ship by sea next month.
如果能在下个月通过海运出货的话我们会轻松一些。
That is our peak season. And we suggest shipping by railway.
下个月是我们的旺季。我们建议通过铁路运输出货。
发货方式有以下几种:
1. 直接运输
2. 中途转运
3. 分批发货
并且可以选择不同的运输方式,比如海运(最经常使用的)、空运(最佳方式,但是价格最为昂贵)、陆运。