您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样谈论重量

第一句:We're surprised to know that the weight is short.我们很吃惊,重量竟然短缺。A: Miss Green, have you received our goods?格林小姐,您收到我们的货物了吗?B: Yes, we have inspected the rice, and we're surprise

第一句:We're surprised to know that the weight is short.

我们很吃惊,重量竟然短缺。

A: Miss Green, have you received our goods?

格林小姐,您收到我们的货物了吗?

B: Yes, we have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.

是的,这些大米我们检验过了,我们很吃惊,重量竟然短缺。

怎样谈论重量

第二句:We sell our goods on loaded weight but not on landed weight.

我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

A: We sell our goods on loaded weight but not on landed weight.

我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

B: Oh, I see.

哦,我知道了。

A: If there are any other problems, please call me.

如果还有其他问题,给我打电话。

B: OK. Thank you, Mr. Brown.

好的,谢谢您,布朗先生。

毛重:是指货物本身的重量加皮重,即货物重量加包装材料重量。

净重:是指货物的实际重量,不包括皮重。

其他表达法:

We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10.000 tons of coal as you asked.

你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?

但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31348.html

为您推荐