您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样在谈判中讨价还价

第一句:I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.很遗憾你们报的价格太高。A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.很遗憾你们报的价格太高。B: So you have problems?也就是说你们有困难?A

第一句:I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.

很遗憾你们报的价格太高。

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.

很遗憾你们报的价格太高。

B: So you have problems?

也就是说你们有困难?

A: Yes. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

是的。如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

B: Well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.

如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们价格太高了。

怎样在谈判中讨价还价

第二句:Let's meet each other halfway.

那咱们就各让一步吧。

A: Let's meet each other halfway.

那咱们就各让一步吧。

B: That's a good idea.

是个好主意。

A: How about granting us a 10 discount on the final price?

在最后的价格上给我们打个九折怎么样?

B: We have to have a meeting.

我们要开会商量一下。

要想在谈判中掌握主动权,就要尽可能地了解对方的情况,尽可能地了解掌握某一步骤对对方的影响以及对方的反应如何,投石问路就是了解对方情况的一种战术。

其他表达法:

I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.

很遗憾,贵方的价格猛涨,几乎比去年高出20%。

That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31350.html

为您推荐