您的位置 首页 英语阅读

怎样提出检验权

第一句:The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。A:The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to th

第一句:The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.

出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

A:The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.

出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

B:Yes, you have the right.

是的,你方有这样的权力。

A:The inspection should be compeleted within a month after the arrival of the goods.

商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

怎样提出检验权

第二句:I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。

A:How should we define the inspection rights?

商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?

B:You said it. I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

你说的是。我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。

A:So we should write it down into the contract with details.

所以我们应该把商检事宜详尽地写在合同里。

B:Yes. We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.

是的。只有当双方的检测结果一致时,我们才能收货。

其他表达法:

商检机构和经国家商检部门许可的检验机构,依法对进出口商品实施检验。但本文中的商品的检验包括进口商自身的商品检验。

We should inspect this batch of procelainware to see if there is any breakage.

我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31354.html

为您推荐