第一句:What's the matter?
怎么了?
A:Look! I've had enough.
听着!我受够了!
B:What's the matter?
怎么了?
A:If you can't get this straightened out, I'm going to a different firm!
如果你们解决不了这个问题,我就要去找另一家公司了!
第二句:I understand why you're angry, and believe me, we are doing everything in our power to work this out.
我理解您恼火的原因。请相信我,我们正尽一切所能解决这个问题。
A:I understand why you're angry, and believe me, we are doing everything in our power to work this out.
我理解您恼火的原因。请相信我,我们正尽一切所能解决这个问题。
B:Well, obviously, what you're doing is not good enough!
可是,很明显,你们所做的还远远不够!
A:If you could just give us a few more days, we should be able to get this problem ironed out.
如果你能给我们几天时间,我们一定能把这个问题解决好的。
客户,就是帮助企业销售产品、为企业赚钱的人。我们开展客户管理的实质就是如何有效地运营客户这些资金,对它进行开发、维护、运用并使其增值。
其他表达法:
Could you tell me what the problem is, please?
您能告诉我是什么问题吗?
We will inform you of our decision as soon as possible.
我们会尽快通知我们的决定。