第一句:I am very sorry you feel that way.
非常遗憾您这么想。
A:I'm really disappointed in the quality of your work.
我对你们的工作质量十分失望。
B:I am very sorry you feel taht way.
非常遗憾您这么想。
A:I expected a better standard.
我原以为水平会比这高。
第二句:I realize taht we've started off badly, but I think you'll be pleased with the refinished work.
我知道我们开头开得不好。但我想我们的返工结果会使您满意的。
A:I realize taht we've started off badly, but I think you'll be pleased with the refinished work.
我知道我们开头开得不好。但我想我们的返工结果会使您满意的。
B:Well, it certainly couldn't be worse than what you've been showing me!
嗯,当然不会比你们已经让我看到的更糟了!
A:I think you'll be satisfied with the quality of these designs. Would you like to go over to my office and take a look?
我想您一定会对这些设计的质量感到满意,您要不要到我的办公室看一看?
作为大客户,对公司服务的期望必然也大于普通小客户,除了基本服务的满足外,大客户对服务还有更高的期望,只有满足了大客户的期望,才能够提高大客户的满意度,获得大客户的忠诚度,赢得大客户。
其他表达法:
Well, I hope that answers your questions.
好了,我希望这能回答您的问题。
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your assistance to our work.
谢谢。非常感谢您对我们工作的帮助。