您的位置 首页 英语阅读

怎样处理无法答复的情况

第一句:We'll try our best to satisfy our clients.我们会尽力让客户满意的。A: Excuse me? Are you listening to me?喂?你在听我说话吗?B: Yes, sir. We'll try our best to satisfy our clients.是的,先生。我们会尽全力

第一句:We'll try our best to satisfy our clients.

我们会尽力让客户满意的。

A: Excuse me? Are you listening to me?

喂?你在听我说话吗?

B: Yes, sir. We'll try our best to satisfy our clients.

是的,先生。我们会尽全力让客户满意的。

A: Oh? I want to know your solution.

哦?我想知道你的解决方法。

怎样处理无法答复的情况

第二句:As soon as my supervisor comes in, I will contact you.

我的上级以来,我立刻就跟您联系。

A: I understand why you're upset, sir.

我明白您为什么失落了,先生。

B: Well then, do something about it.

那好,你怎么办?

A: I am very sorry, sir. But, at the moment, there is really nothing I can do. As soon as my supervisor comes in, I will contact you.

非常抱歉,先生。可这会儿我的确实无能为力。我的上级一来,我立刻就跟您联系。

根据客户关系管理(CRM)中的三角定律,客户满意=客户体验-客户期望值。客户期望值与客户满意度成相对反比,因此需要引导客户降低期望值并维持在一个适当的水平,同时客户期望值需要与客户体验协调一致。

其他表达法:

Let me just add these numberes up for you, and I should be able to give you an answer.

让我把这些数字加一加就能给你一个答复了。

I'm sorry to give you so much trouble.

抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31360.html

为您推荐