第一句:Can we do a barter trade?
咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易?
A:Mr. Brown, what's your new idea mentioned on the phone?
布朗先生,您电话里提到的新主张是什么?
B:Can we do a barter trade?
咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?
A:A barter trade?
易货贸易?
B:Yes.
是的。
第二句:If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.
如果贵方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。
A:If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.
如果贵方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。
B:We haven't had such experience.
我们没有这类经历。
A:Yes. Our paper has a large market in our country, so it is a good chance for you to do a profitable business.
是的。我们的纸张在我国有很大的市场,所以这是一个赚钱的好机会。
B:That's a good idea. We will give you our answer next Monday.
这是个好主意。我们要在下周一给您答复。
易货贸易是指在换货的基础上,把等值的出口货物和进口货物直接结合起来的贸易方式。
其他表达法:
Is it still a direct barter trade?
这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?