您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样表示合作的诚意

第一句:If you are interested in dealing with us in order products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知贵方要求。A: Mr. Brown, if you are interested in dealing with

第一句:If you are interested in dealing with us in order products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.

如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知贵方要求。

A: Mr. Brown, if you are interested in dealing with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.

布朗先生,如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知贵方要求。

B: Yes. I will.

好的,我会的。

怎样表示合作的诚意

第二句:Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

A: Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it necessary to open a branch in China.

鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,我们认为有必要在中国设立分公司。

B: Oh, that is really wonderful.

噢,那太好了。

A: We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

B: Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

其他表达法:

We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

我们经常表示对在中国投资的兴趣。

We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31363.html

为您推荐