您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样提醒对方注意避免失误

第一句:A large number of bedspreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us.我们去年订购的大量的床罩到达我方时已经受损了。A: A large number of bedspreads we ordered from you last year were f

第一句:A large number of bedspreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us.

我们去年订购的大量的床罩到达我方时已经受损了。

A: A large number of bedspreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us.

我们去年订购的大量的床罩到达我方时已经受损了。

B: We are terribly sorry for the trouble we brought.

我们对我方造成的麻烦深感抱歉。

怎样提醒对方注意避免失误

第二句:So I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.

所以我方希望以此包装货物时贵方能否早有防范。

A: So I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.

所以我方希望以此包装货物时贵方能否早有防范。

B: We will pay special attention to it this time.

这次我们会格外注意的。

A: All right.

太好了。

美国、加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰等国,对未经过加工的原木和原木包装有严格的规定,规定这类货物包装必须在原出口国进行熏蒸,并出示熏蒸证,进口国方可接受货物进口。否则将对出口国罚款或将货物退回原出口国。

其他表达法:

Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.

请注意在发货前牢固包装货物以确保抵达我方时保持原样。

The packing must be in line with local market preference.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31367.html

为您推荐