您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样讨论保险事宜

第一句:We want to find out about your marine insurance.我们想询问你方的海运保险。A: We need to send a shipment to England.我们要把货物通过船运运往英国。B: No problem.没问题。A: We want to find out about your marine insu

第一句:We want to find out about your marine insurance.

我们想询问你方的海运保险。

A: We need to send a shipment to England.

我们要把货物通过船运运往英国。

B: No problem.

没问题。

A: We want to find out about your marine insurance.

我们想询问你方的海运保险。

怎样讨论保险事宜

第二句:We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value.

我们按发票全额的130%投保。

A: We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value.

我们按发票全额的130%投保。

B: That's good.

那很好。

A: If you can accept this term, let's go to the next step.

如果你们能够接受这项条款,我们讨论下一步。

B: OK.

好的。

保险包括基本险(general risk)和附加险(additional risk)。基本险用来保证船只安全,是必选的,附加险是用来保证货物安全,是双方协商选的。

其他表达法:

What kind of insurance do you usually provide?

你们通常提供什么样的保险?

What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods?

你们建议给这些货物投什么样的保险?

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31372.html

为您推荐