您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样讨论保一切险

第一句:Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of Butterfly sewing machines, sailing for New York.请给我们价值300000美元的5000台发往纽约的蝴蝶牌缝纫机保一切险。A: What do you expect for the insur

第一句:Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of "Butterfly" sewing machines, sailing for New York.

请给我们价值300000美元的5000台发往纽约的蝴蝶牌缝纫机保一切险。

A: What do you expect for the insurance?

你们对保险有什么要求吗?

B: Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of "Butterfly" sewing machines, sailing for New York.

请给我们价值300000美元的5000台发往纽约的蝴蝶牌缝纫机保一切险。

A: Do you think it is necessary to cover all risks?

你们认为有必要保一切险吗?

B: Yes. The machines are delicate.

是的。机器是很精密的。

怎样讨论保一切险

第二句:We are used to covering all risks.

我们习惯保全险。

A: How about WPA?

水渍险怎么样?

B: That is not our usual practice. We are used to covering all risks.

这不符合我们的规矩。我们习惯保全险。

A: Let me think about it.

那让我想一想。

在保险实务当中,被保险人凭“一切险”保单向保险人索赔没有收到货物的损失,而不论没有收到货物的原因。

其他表达法:

Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20.000.

请给我们的200件价值20000美金的高质量家具保一切险。

We wish to insure against all risks.

我们要保一切险。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31373.html

为您推荐