您的位置 首页 英语阅读

怎样点菜

第一句:Waiter, we'd like to order now.服务员,我们现在想点菜了。A: Waiter, we'd like to order now.服务员,我们现在想点菜了。B: Yes. What would you like to begin with?好的。你们先点什么?A: Which soup do you reco

第一句:Waiter, we'd like to order now.

服务员,我们现在想点菜了。

A: Waiter, we'd like to order now.

服务员,我们现在想点菜了。

B: Yes. What would you like to begin with?

好的。你们先点什么?

A: Which soup do you recommend?

你建议我们点那种汤?

B: I'd suggest our House Soup, which has chicken, baby corn and bamboo shoots in it.

我推荐我们的招牌汤。汤里有鸡肉、小玉米和竹笋。

怎样点菜

第二句:We will try that.

我们试试这个。

A: How do you think about it, Mary?

你认为怎么样,玛丽?

B: That sounds nice.

听起来不错。

A: OK. We will try that.

好的。我们试试这个。

其他表达法:

宴会是比较隆重的社交场合,因此席间礼节非常重要。掌握席间礼节的主要目的是避免给他人带来不愉快的感觉,使你的仪态、形象和风度都能给别人留下好的印象。

Could you tell me how to eat this?

请告诉我要如何吃这道菜?

What do you have for dessert?

甜点有哪几种?

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31377.html

为您推荐