第一句:Your order is the minimum limit.
你们的订单是我们能接受的最低限度。
A: Your offer is too high to accept.
你们的报价太高了,我方不能接受。
B: Your order is the minimum limit.
你们的订单是我们能接受的最低限度。
A: We haven't cooperated before.
我们以前没有合作过。
B: Both sides should take a risk.
双方都应该承担风险。
第二句:If you double the order, we may consider giving you an 8% discount.
如果贵方的订单数量加倍,我们会考虑给贵方8%的折扣。
A: Can you consider it as a special case?
能给我们一特例吗?
B: If you double the order, we may consider giving you an 8% discount.
如果贵方的订单数量加倍,我们会考虑给贵方8%的折扣。
A: That's attractive.
这很吸引人。
其他表达法:
如果订单的数量大,出口商往往会开出优惠的条件。
If you increase your initial order to 30,000, I suppose we could consider reducing the price to $ 300, 080 per unit.
如果你方的初始订单增加到300000件,我们会考虑每件降价到300080美元。
The best we can do is to allow you 2% off cur quotation.
我们的最低限度是给你们提供2%的折扣。