您的位置 首页 商务英语

怎样对还盘表示遗憾

第一句:It is beyond our expectation.这超出了我们的期望。A: The price is unacceptable.这个价格我们不能接受。B: Do you mean it is too high?您的意思是价格太高了吗?A: It is beyond our expectation.这超出了我们的期望。B: The

第一句:It is beyond our expectation.

这超出了我们的期望。

A: The price is unacceptable.

这个价格我们不能接受。

B: Do you mean it is too high?

您的意思是价格太高了吗?

A: It is beyond our expectation.

这超出了我们的期望。

B: The offer is made on a moderate level.

这个报价很适中的。

怎样对还盘表示遗憾

第二句:I am sorry to hear that.

得到这个答复我很遗憾。

A: Can you cut down the price?

贵方能够降价吗?

B: We very much regret to say that we can't cut the price to the extent you required.

很遗憾我们不能够降价以满足您的需求。

A: I am sorry to hear that.

得到这个答复我很遗憾。

其他表达法:

可以和客户分析产品的原料价格,说明己方的价格很适中。

I am afraid you won't find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.

恐怕您不能找到比我们报价更低的公司了。

The price we offer you is the lowest, and we can't do better.

我们的报价是最低的,不能再低了。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31383.html

为您推荐