第一句:We can't make any further discounts.
我们不能再打折扣了。
A: Your offer is uncompetitive compared to that of other firms.
你们的报价和其他公司的比起来没有竞争力。
B: If you take our quality into consideration, you will think our offer is moderate.
如果你们考虑我们产品的质量,您就会认为我们的报价很适中了。
A: Yes. You are right.
是的。您说得对。
B: We can't make any further discounts.
我们不能再打折扣了。
第二句:This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.
这已经是特价了,就不能再享受平时的折扣了。
A: Can we meet each other halfway?
我们能不能折中一下?
B: this is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.
这已经是特价了,就不能再享受平时的折扣了。
A: Oh.
噢。
其他表达法:
可以告知客户我们同知名大公司合作给的也是这个价格。
This is our rock-bottom price, and we can't make any concessions.
这是我们的最低价,我们不能再让步了。
Sorry, we generally don't quote on a discount basis.
对不起,我们不在打折的基础上报价。