第一句:We very much regret to state that our end user here finds your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
很遗憾我们的终端客户认为你们的价格比现行的市场价高很多。
A: We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
我们很欣赏贵方产品的高质量,但是不幸的是我们不能接受贵方的价格。
B: What's the matter?
怎么了?
A: We very much regret to state that our end user here finds your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
很遗憾我们的终端客户认为你们的价格比现行的市场价高很多。
B: We know what you mean.
我们知道贵方的意思了。
Our client can't accept your price.
我们的客户不能接受你们的价格。
A: So please reconsider it. Our client can't accept your price.
所以请你再考虑一下。我们的客户不能接受你们的价格。
B: We will.
我们会的。
A: We are looking forward to your early reply.
请尽早回复。
其他表达法:
Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customers.
你们的价格应该建立在我方顾客的实际情况下。