第一句:Can you cut the price down?
可以降价吗?
A: We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at $150 per ton CIF Vietnam delivered in April.
我们的实盘是2000吨化肥,150美元一吨,越南到岸价,4月发货。
B: Can you price down?
可以降价吗?
A: Our average wholesale price is $180/ton.
我们的一般批发价是180美元一吨。
第二句:Can you offer a discount?
能打个折扣吗?
A: Can you offer a discount?
能打个折扣吗?
B: We can prepare to give 5% discount for an offer to buy the complete stuff.
如果能够购买全部的货物,我么可以考虑打9.5折。
A: That's attractive.
这很吸引人。
B: Yes.
是的。
对于特大型、垄断型的客户建议直接将底盘报给对方。
对于中小客户、民营企业、外资企业建议留有足够的余地,适度让步。
其他表达法:
As prices are steady rising, we have lost some clients, so we ask for a certain discount.
由于价格不断上涨,我们已经失去一些客户,所以请求贵方打一定的折扣。
The market is influenced by the economic crisis, so a discount would be appreciated.
由于市场受经济危机的影响,我们希望贵方能够打折扣。