第一句:On this trip I have to visit several important customers.
我要拜访几个重要的顾客。
A: Why did you decide the business trip in a hurry?
为什么你这么匆忙地决定出差?
B: On this trip I have to visit several important customers.
我要拜访几个重要的顾客。
A: But we still have several things undecided.
但是我们还有些事情没有解决。
第二句:We need orders, Susan, or we will break up.
我们需要订单,苏珊。否则我们会破产的。
A: Mary can deal with these things.
玛丽会处理这些事情。
B: She is a green hand.
她是个新手。
A: We need orders, Susan, or we will break up.
我们需要订单,苏珊。否则我们会破产的。
B: You said it.
你说得也是。
其他表达法:
I'm afraid you have not appreciated the urgency of the matter.
恐怕你还没意识到这件事的紧迫性。