您的位置 首页 英语阅读

注册

STUART: Hello. Can I help you?史楚特:你好。我能帮忙吗?KAREN: Yes, I hope so. I would like to register for Comp Lit 287.凯伦:是的,我希望。我想注册比较文学 287 这门课。STUART: I'm sorry, but that class is already f

STUART: Hello. Can I help you?

史楚特:你好。我能帮忙吗?

KAREN: Yes, I hope so. I would like to register for Comp Lit 287.

凯伦:是的,我希望。我想注册比较文学 287 这门课。

STUART: I'm sorry, but that class is already full.And also, students are supposed to register through the touch-tone registration system.

史楚特:我很抱歉,但那门课已经满了。而且,学生应该使用电话按键系统来注册。

KAREN: I know. I already tried to register for it by phone, but the computer won't let me.

凯伦:我知道。我已经试着用电话注册,但计算机不允许我。

STUART: That's because it's full.

史楚特:那是因为那门课已经满了。

注册

KAREN: But I'm a new student here.I thought maybe there was some way I could get into the class.I thought I should come and talk to you in the department office.

凯伦:但我是一个新学生。我想或许有某种方法我可以上这堂课。我认为我应该亲自来系上的办公室跟你谈。

STUART: Well, I could put you on a waiting list.But that doesn't guarantee you will get into the class. What is your name?

史楚特:嗯,我可以把你加在候补名单上。但那并不能保证你可以上这堂课。你的名字是?

KAREN: My name is Karen Huang. That's spelled H - U - A - N - G.

凯伦:我的名字是黄凯伦。拼法是 H - U - A - N - G。

STUART: Alright. And what is your major?

史楚特:好的。你的主修是?

KAREN: I'm a comparative literature major.

凯伦:我的主修是比较文学。

STUART: Wait a minute. You're a Comp Lit major?

史楚特:等等。你的主修是比较文学。

KAREN: Yes, that's right.

凯伦:是的,没错。

STUART: Why didn't you tell me? I didn't know you were one of our students.

史楚特:为什么你没有告诉我?我不知道你是我们的学生。

KAREN: That's why I'm trying to get into Comp Lit 287. I know it's a required class. And Professor Cohen told me I need to take it.

凯伦:这就是为什么我一直想要上比较文学287的原因。我知道这是必修课。柯恩教授告诉我要上这门课。

STUART: The university computer system saves extra places,in class 287 for comp lit students.I can give you a special code.When you register by phone, you can use the code to get into the class.

史楚特:学校计算机系统有保留额外的名额,给比较文学 287 的学生。我可以给你一个特殊密码。当你用电话注册时,你可以使用密码注册那堂课。

KAREN: Even if the class is full?

凯伦:即使那堂课已满?

STUART: That's right.

史楚特:没错。

KAREN: Oh, I didn't know that.

凯伦:喔,我并不知道。

STUART: Sure. Here is the code number, with information on how to use it.

史楚特:当然。这是密码,还有使用说明告诉你如何使用。

KAREN: Thank you. So you think I will be able to get in with this?

凯伦:谢谢你。那我就可以用这个来注册喽?

STUART: Sure. Just call the touch-tone registration system again.Then, follow the directions on the sheet. You will get in no problem.

史楚特:当然。只要再打拨号注册系统。然后,照着使用说明的指示,你就不会遇到问题了。

KAREN: Thanks.

凯伦:谢谢你。

STUART: Next time you come in here, I will recognize you.

史楚特:下一次你再来的时候,我会记得你。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31578.html

为您推荐