您的位置 首页 英语阅读

入住宿舍

CHRIS: Alright, we need to have a plan here. First of all, which bed do you want?克力斯:好吧,我们需要有个计划。首先,你要哪一张床?DAVE: Well, everybody wants the bottom bunk. Why don't we flip a coin for it?迪夫:

CHRIS: Alright, we need to have a plan here. First of all, which bed do you want?

克力斯:好吧,我们需要有个计划。首先,你要哪一张床?

DAVE: Well, everybody wants the bottom bunk. Why don't we flip a coin for it?

迪夫:嗯,每个人都想要下铺。我们何不掷硬币来决定呢?

CHRIS: Alright. Do you have a coin?

克力斯:好吧。你有硬币吗?

DAVE: Yes. Here's a quarter. I flip it, you call it in the air.

迪夫:有的。这儿有一枚两毛五的硬币。我往上丢,你来猜。

CHRIS: Heads.

克力斯:正面。

DAVE: Sorry, it's tails. You lose.

迪夫:很抱歉,是反面。你输了。

CHRIS: Oh, well. So you get the bottom bunk. What about our stereos?It looks like we both brought our stereos. Probably we only have room for one.

克力斯:喔,这样吧。你睡下铺。我们的立体音响又怎么办呢?看来我们都带了各自的音响。可只能放得下一台。

入住宿舍

DAVE: Your stereo is better than mine. Do you mind if we use yours?

迪夫:你的音响比我的好,你介意我们合用吗?

CHRIS: No, I don't mind.I just don't know where we can put the speakers in this tiny room.

克力斯:不,我不介意。我真不知道在这么小的房间我们能把喇叭放在哪里。

DAVE: Probably we can put one on that counter. And we can put one on the floor by the bed. Over there.

迪夫:我们或许可以把一个放在那个柜台上,可以把另一个放在床的旁边。在那边。

CHRIS: Alright. That's a good plan. What about the desks?We have two desks, one by the window and one by the door? Which one do you want?

克力斯:好。真是个好主意。书桌要怎么分呢?我们有两张书桌,一张靠窗户,另一张靠门?你要哪一张?

DAVE: Well, the desk by the window is nicer, of course. Don't you think?

迪夫:嗯,当然是靠窗户的书桌是比较好。你认为呢?

CHRIS: Yes, I agree.

克力斯:是呀,我同意。

DAVE: So since I got the bottom bunk, why don't you get the desk by the window?That would be more fair.

迪夫:既然是我睡下铺,你何不用靠窗户的书桌呢?那会比较公平。

CHRIS: Alright.

克力斯:好吧。

DAVE: I mean, we could flip a coin for it, but I would probably win again.I'm incredibly lucky you know. Especially with girls.

迪夫:我的意思是,我们可以掷硬币决定,但是我很可能会再赢一遍。你知道的我的运气好得不得了。特别是跟女孩子交朋友方面。

CHRIS: Is that right?

克力斯:真的吗?

DAVE: Yes, that's right.

迪夫:当然喔。

CHRIS: Well, I hope you let me hang out with you then. Maybe I can learn from you.

克力斯:嗯,我希望你能让我跟着你一块儿出去玩,或许我可以跟你学学。

DAVE: Oh, certainly. Certainly. I'm always willing to help beginners.Just call me Big Brother Dave.

迪夫:喔,没问题。我一直都很乐意帮助初学者。只要叫我迪夫大哥就好了。

CHRIS: Are all lucky people so stuck up?

克力斯:所有有好运的人都那么臭屁吗?

DAVE: C'mon, don't take it seriously! I'm just kidding.

迪夫:好了,不要那么认真!我是开玩笑的。

CHRIS: Anyway, I get the desk by the window, you get the bottom bunk. That's it.

克力斯:无论如何,我用靠窗户的书桌,你睡下铺。就这样说定了。

DAVE: Why don't we start unpacking these boxes?

迪夫:我们何不开始把箱子打开?

CHRIS: I will go get something to eat. You unpack first.Then, when I come back, I'll unpack.

克力斯:我去吃点东西,你先整理。等我回来,我再整理。

DAVE: Alright. See you later.

迪夫:好吧,待会儿见。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31581.html

为您推荐