您的位置 首页 英语口语

责备

Can't you be serious for once?你就不能严肃点吗?A: Can't you be serious for once?你就不能严肃点吗?B:Sorry.对不起。What do you mean by saying so?你这样说是什么意思?A:What do you mean by saying so?你这样说是什

Can't you be serious for once?

你就不能严肃点吗?

A: Can't you be serious for once?

你就不能严肃点吗?

B:Sorry.对不起。

What do you mean by saying so?

你这样说是什么意思?

A:What do you mean by saying so?

你这样说是什么意思?

B:Nothing.没什么意思。

Why are you picking on me?

你为什么老挑我的刺儿?

A: Why are you picking on me?

你为什么老挑我的刺儿?

B:It's for your own good.

这是为你好。

pick on“作弄,总是挑剔”

责备

Don't pull my leg.= Don't talk stupid!

别胡说了。

pull one's leg“嘲弄某人,戏弄某人”

I'm out of patience with you.

我对你忍无可忍了。

A: I'm out of patience with you.

我对你忍无可忍了。

B: Sorry, I'll do it better next time.

对不起,我下一次一定做好些。

How can you do such a foolish thing?

你怎么能做这种傻事呢?

A: How can you do such a foolish thing?

你怎么能做这种傻事呢?

B:I'm really sorry.

我真的很抱歉。

You are to a naughty.

你太顽皮了。

You naughty boy!

你这个调皮鬼!

naughty a. 顽皮的,淘气的

How absurd of you to do that!

你这样做是多么的荒谬啊!

A:How absurd of you to do that!

你这样做是多么荒谬啊!

B:Why do you think so?

你为什么这样想呢?

absurd a. 荒谬的,可笑的

You're to blame.= It's your fault.

这是你的错。

to blame“应受谴责的”

What a thing to do!

干的什么事儿啊!

A:What a thing to do!

干的什么事啊!

B:It's none of your business.

这不关你的事。

You might at least have avoided doing that.

你本来至少可以避免这样做。

A: You might at least have avoided doing that.

你本来至少可以避免这样做。

B: I'm really sorry for what l have done.

我为我的所作所为道歉。

Put yourself in my shoes.= Try to see it from my point of view.= Try to see it my way.

你也站在我的立场上想想。

in one's shoes”处于某人的位置”

Could you be more polite next time?

下次能不能礼貌点儿?

A: Could you be more polite next time?

下次能不能礼貌点儿?

B:I'll bear it in my mind.

我会谨记的。

What do you think you're doing?

你知道自己在干什么吗?

Now look at what you've done!

瞧你干了些什么呀!

You tricked me.= Don't make fun of me.

你在耍我。

trick v. 骗 ,捉弄

I wonder why you couldn't have told me earlier.

我不明白你为什么不早告诉我。

A: I wonder why you couldn't have told me earlier.

我不明白你为什么不早告诉我。

B: I couldn't find you anywhere.

我哪儿也找不到你。

Don't involve me!

别把我卷进去。

I don't want to get involved.

我不想被卷进去。

involve v. 使牵涉,卷入

You should be more careful.

你应该再仔细点。

I blame you for being so careless.

都怪你不仔细。

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

你应该为自己感到耻辱。

A:You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

你应该为自己感到耻辱。

B:But I've done nothing.

但我没做什么呀。

ashamed a. 惭愧的,羞耻的

be ashamed of“感到羞愧”

You're really good for nothing.= You are useless.

你真是一点用都没有。

good for nothing “毫无价值”

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31592.html

为您推荐