您的位置 首页 英语口语

抱怨

I have a complaint.=I want to complain about something.我有一些不满。You're all talk and no action.你只会说不会做。A: Sorry, I'll make it up to you someday.抱歉,我改天会报答你的。B: You're all talk and no ac

I have a complaint.=I want to complain about something.

我有一些不满。

You're all talk and no action.

你只会说不会做。

A: Sorry, I'll make it up to you someday.

抱歉,我改天会报答你的。

B: You're all talk and no action.

你只会说不会做。

make it up to sb.“报答,回报”

How many times do I have to tell you?=If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times.

我要跟你讲多少遍才行呢?

抱怨

Any complaints?= Do you have any complaints?

有什么不满吗?

What's your complaint?

你哪里不满?

You'd better mind your own business.

你最好少管闲事。

A: Why did she marry a man old enough to be her father?

他都可以当她爸爸了,她怎么嫁给他?

B: You'd better mind your own business.

你最好少管闲事。

mind one's own business经典口语句,意为“管好自己的事,少管闲事”。

I'm serious.=I mean it.

我是说真的。

A: I'm tired of your complaints.

我受够了你的抱怨。

B: Just listen to me. I'm serious.

听我说,我是说真的。

Would you mind keeping it down?=I wonder if you'd mind keeping it down.

可不可以安静一点?

What are you thinking about?

到底在想什么?

A: May I take a leave for ten days from tomorrow?

明天开始我可以请十天假吗?

B: What are you thinking about?

你到底在想什么?

That's not fair.= It's unfair.

这不公平。

I'm not at all pleased by your negligence.

你们疏忽大意,我很不满意。

A:I'm not at all pleased by your negligence.

你们疏忽大意,我很不满意。

B:We feel terribly sorry.

很抱歉。

negligence n. 疏忽

I'll tell him a thing or two.=I'll give him a piece of my mind.

我会跟他反映的。

That's easy for you to say.

你说得简单。

A: You should get used to the new job soon.

你应该尽快习惯新工作。

B: That's easy for you to say.

你说得简单。

What a fool!

真蠢!

A: What do you think of his behavior yesterday?

他昨天的行为你怎么看?

B:What a fool!

真蠢!

I really hate waiting.

我讨厌等人。

A:I really hate waiting.

我讨厌等人。

B: I'm sorry. l had something urgent just now.

对不起,刚才我有点急事。

I'm not happy about it.= I'm not satisfied with it.

我对此很不高兴。

Stop complaining!= No more complaints!

不要再抱怨了。

I just can't stand the odor.

我只是受不了这股味。

A:Why do you pinch your nose?

你为什么捏着鼻子?

B:I just can't stand the odor. It stinks.

我只是受不了这股味,臭死了。

odor n. 气味

pinch v. 捏,掐

stink v. 发出臭味

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31593.html

为您推荐