您的位置 首页 英语口语

同意

It sure is.=Sure的确如此。A: This city is really comfortable to live in.在这个城市生活很舒适。B:It sure is.的确如此。I think so.=I believe so.=I suppose so.我也这样认为。A:The girl is quite cute.这个女孩很可爱。B:I

It sure is.=Sure

的确如此。

A: this city is really comfortable to live in.

在这个城市生活很舒适。

B:It sure is.

的确如此。

I think so.=I believe so.=I suppose so.

我也这样认为。

A:The girl is quite cute.

这个女孩很可爱。

B:I think so.

我也这样认为。

suppose v.认为,猜想

I agree.

我同意。

I agree with you.

我同意你。

I am for it.

我赞同你。

A: We should go now. The time is too limited.

我们得走了。时间太紧了。

B:I agree.

我同意。

I couldn't agree more.

我非常同意。

A: We need more practice.

我们需要更多的实践。

B:l couldn't agree more.

我非常同意。

同意

I agree with you on this point.= I'm with you there.

在这一点上我同意你的看法。

agree with sb.“同意某人的观点、看法”

I certainly agree on this opinion.

我当然同意这个观点。

A:The film is moving.

电影很感人。

B: I certainly agree on this opinion.

我当然同意这个观点。

I agree totally.

我完全同意。

I'm all for it.

我十分赞同你。

That's just what I was going to say.

那正是我想说的。

That's exactly what I had in mind.

这正是我所想的。

That's fine with me.

我觉得那样很好。

Sounds like a good idea.

听起来不错。

A: How about going to the cinema?

去看电影怎么样?

B:That's tine with me.

我觉得那样很好。

I guess you're right.

没错儿。

A: I think she's a nice woman.

我认为她人很好。

B:I guess you're right.

没错儿。

That's exactly my own idea.=I'm of exactly the same idea.

那正是我的想法。

Great!

很好!

A: How about this suggestion?

这个建议怎么样?

B:Great!

很好!

What a good idea!

好主意!

That's a wonderful idea!

这个主意好极了!

I suppose that's true.

我认为这是正确的。

A: Don't you think husbands should obey their wives?

像不认为丈夫应该听从妻子的吗?

B: I suppose that's true, or there won't be peace at home.

我认为这是正确的,不然家里难有安宁。

obey v.服从,顺从

Exactly.

的确是这样。

A:A nice weather!

天气不错

B:Exactly.

的确是这样。

肯定对方说的话时使用。

I think it will work.

我觉得这行得通。

I think it's all right.

我觉得这样可以。

It's my feeling that she's made the right decision.

我觉得她的决定是对的。

A: What do you think of Jane's choice?

你觉得简的选择怎么样?

B: It's my feeling that she's made the right decision.

我觉得她的决定是对的。

That's fair.

那就行了。

A: How about my doing the dishes next time?

下次我洗碗怎么样?

B:That's fair.

那就行了。

I can't object to it.=I don't have any objection to it.

我无任何异议。

No problem here.

这儿没问题。

object to“反对”

objection n. 反对,异议

I really feel for you.

我与你想法一样。

I see what you mean.

我了解你的意思。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31599.html

为您推荐