Thank you.
谢谢你。
Thanks!
谢谢!
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。
B:You're welcome.
不客气。
Thanks anyway.
不管怎么样都要谢谢你。
A:Sorry I don't know.
对不起,我不知道。
B:Thanks anyway.
不管怎么样都要谢谢你。
anyway ad. 无论如何
与thank you相比,thanks更随便一些,常用于朋友之间。
I'm very obliged to you.
我非常感谢你。
I'm very grateful to you.
我非常感谢你。
oblige v. 使感谢,使感激
Thanks a million.
多谢。
A: Sir, here is the change you've left behind in the shop.
这是找给您的零钱,您忘在商店了。
B:Thanks a million.
多谢。
I really can't thank you enough.
太感谢你了。
A: I really can't thank you enough.
太感谢你了。
B:That's okay.
好啦,没事。
I'm in your debt.
我欠你个人情。
A: I'm in your debt.
我欠你个人情。
B: Don't give it another thought.
不要再去想它了。
Thanks for everything.= Thanks for all you've done.= Thank you for all of your kindness.
谢谢您为我做的一切。
A: Thanks for everything.
谢谢您为我做的一切。
B: Don't mention it.
别客气!
得到对方的帮助时,应及时、诚恳地表示感谢。
It's most thoughtful of you.= You are very thoughtful.
你想得真周到。
thoughtful a. 体贴的,考虑周到的
You're most understanding.
你真能体谅人。
A: You're most understanding.
你真能体谅人。
B:That's all right.
这没什么。
Thanks for your time.
耽误您时间,在对不起。
A:Thanks for your time.
耽误您时间,实在对不起。
B:Don't worry about it.
没关系。
I can never thank you enough for your help.
我对你的帮助永远感激不尽。
I really can't thank you enough for your help.
我对你的帮助真是感激不尽。
I do appreciate your timely help.
我的确很感激你的及时帮助。
A: I do appreciate your timely help.
我的确很感激你的及时帮助。
B:I'm glad I could help.
能帮助你,我很高兴。
appreciate v. 感激
timely a. 及时的
I'd like to express my appreciation.=I'd like to say how grateful I am.
我想表示我的谢意。
A: I'd like to express my appreciation.
我想表示我的谢意。
B:It's my pleasure.
不要客气。
I really don't know how I can thank you enough.
真不知道怎样谢你才好。
I can't express how grateful I am.
我不知如何表达我的感激之情。
I have no words to thank you.
我不知道说什么才能感谢您。
I appreciate your help.
非常感谢你的帮助。
A: What else can I do for you?
还有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
B: Nothing more.I appreciate your help.
没什么了。非常感谢你的帮助。
It's very kind of you.=It's very nice of you.
你太好了。
A:It's very kind of you.
你太好了。
B: I'm very glad you can enjoy it.
你喜欢它,我很高兴。
Thanks for saying so.
谢谢你这样说。
It's nice of you to say so.
像这样说真是太好了。