您的位置 首页 英语口语

道歉

Sorry about that.对不起。A:Ouch,my foot!哎呀,我的脚!B: Sorry about that. Are you all right?对不起,你没事吧?I'm terribly sorry.= I'm so sorry.=I'm really sorry.实在抱歉。A:I'm terribly sorry.实在抱

Sorry about that.

对不起。

A:Ouch,my foot!

哎呀,我的脚!

B: Sorry about that. Are you all right?

对不起,你没事吧?

I'm terribly sorry.= I'm so sorry.=I'm really sorry.

实在抱歉。

A:I'm terribly sorry.

实在抱歉。

B:Forget it.

没事的。

I'm sorry to trouble you.

真抱歉,给你添麻烦了。

A: I'm sorry to trouble you.

真抱歉,给你添麻烦了。

B:Think of it no more.

别再想它了。

道歉

I'm sorry for troubling you.= I'm sorry I've troubled you.

实在对不起,让您费心了。

A: I'm sorry for troubling you.

实在对不起,让您费心了。

B:It was nothing.

这没什么。

“I'm sorry for+名词,动名词”是“因为而对不起”的意思。

I beg your pardon.

请原谅我。

A:I beg your pardon.

请原谅我。

B:Write it off.

这事一笔勾销吧。

write off“注销,取消”

That was stupid of me.

我真蠢。

A: Did you bring my novel?

杷我的小说带来了吗?

B: Oh,I forgot again. That was stupid of me.

哎呀,我又忘记了。我真蠢。

这一句是自责时的用语,类似的说法还有“Silly me.”。

I'm sorry I've kept you waiting.

对不起,让你久等了。

I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.

I apologize.

我向你道歉。

I do apologize about that.

我确实要为此向你道歉。

A:I apologize.

我向你道歉。

B:That's Ok.

好啦,没事。

这是道歉时的正式用语,有时会在apologize前加一个助动词“do”来表示强调。

Excuse me,may I speak to you for a moment?

请原谅,我能跟你说会儿话吗?

A: Excuse me, may I speak to you for a moment?

请原谅,我能跟你说会儿话吗?

B:Certainly.

当然可以。

Excuse me a moment.

对不起,我一会儿就回来。

Would you please excuse me for a moment?

我能告退一会儿吗?

May I be excused for a minute?

我能告退一会儿吗?

I take the blame.= It's me to blame.

这全怪我。

A:I take the blame.

这全怪我。

B: It's not your fault.

并不是你的错。

take the blame“负过失的责任”

I honestly didn't mean it.

我实在不是有意的。

A: I honestly didn't mean it.

我实在不是有意的。

B: Don't blame yourself too much.

不要太责备自己了。

I didn't mean it that way.

我本来不是那个意思。

I didn't intend it that way.

我本来不想那样打算的。

I throw myself upon your mercy.=I ask for your mercy.

我求求您宽恕我。

mercy n. 宽恕,怜悯

I really don't know how to express how sorry I am.

我真不知道该怎么表达我内心的惭愧。

Words can not describe how sorry I am.

我内心的惭愧难以形容。

I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.

给你添了这么多麻烦,真是对不起。

A: I've got to apologize for troubling you so much.

给你添了这么多麻烦,真是对不起。

B: There's no reason to apologize for such a small thing.

小事一桩,用不着道歉。

对某事表示抱歉,要在apologize后用for来接具体的事情。

Please accept my apologies.

请接受我的歉意。

A:Please accept my apologies.

请接受我的歉意。

B:Don't worry.

不要放在心上。

It's my fault.= It's my mistake.

这是我的错。

A:It's my fault.

这是我的错。

B:Forget about it.

忘了这事吧。

How can I make it up to you?

我怎样才能弥补我的错误呢?

make up“弥补”

How can you ever forgive me?

你怎样才能原谅我呢?

A:How can you ever forgive me?

你怎样才能原谅我呢?

B:No way.

我决不会原谅你的。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31603.html

为您推荐