您的位置 首页 英语口语

否定

I don't have the slightest idea.我一点都不知道。I have no idea.我不知道。No idea.我不知道。I don't know.我不知道。slightest是slight的最高级,在此表示的是“最微小的”。“I don't have the slightest idea.”比“

I don't have the slightest idea.

我一点都不知道。

I have no idea.

我不知道。

No idea.

我不知道。

I don't know.

我不知道。

slightest是slight的最高级,在此表示的是“最微小的”。“I don't have the slightest idea.”比“I have no idea.”的否定语气更加强烈。

That's not right.

那是不对的。

A: She was born in 1854.

她出生于1854年。

B:That's not right.

那是不对的。

It's all wrong.

全错了。

A: The plane will take off at 4 pm.

飞机下午四点起飞。

B:It's all wrong.

全错了。

否定

You've got it all wrong.= Wrong on both counts.

你全弄错了。

I don't think you're right about it.

我想你错了。

A: I don't think you're right about it.

我想你错了。

B:Oh, really?

哦,真的吗?

That's not what I mean.=I didn't mean that.

我不是那个意思。

You misunderstood me.

你误解我了。

Your idea is fundamentally wrong.

你的想法根本就是错的。

A: Life is meaningless.

生活真没意思。

B: Your idea is fundamentally wrong.

你的想法根本就是错的。

fundamentally ad. 根本地

It's actually not the case.

实际情况并非如此。

A:You must be very busy.

你一定很忙。

B: It's actually not the case.

实际情况并非如此。

Certainly not= Of course not.

当然不是。

I don't think so.

我不这样认为。

A:She is cute.

她很可爱。

B:I don't think so.

我不这样认为。

There's no need to start out that early.

没有必要走得那么早。

A:Could we start at twelve?

12点出发可以吗?

B: There's no need to start out that early. Let's make it one o'clock and we still leave half an hour's margin.

没有必要走得那么早,咱们定在1点吧,那样还能留出半小时空余时间。

start out“出发,动身”

How could that be?= How could that happen?

怎么会这样?

No way.= Never.= Definitely not.= Absolutely not.

绝对不是。

非常坚决地否定或拒绝。

I'm very sorry I can't.

对不起,不行。

A: I've run out of money. Can you lend me 100 dollars?

我的钱用光了,你能借我100美元吗?

B:I'm very sorry I can't.

对不起,不行。

That makes no sense.= That doesn't make sense.

那也太没道理了。

make sense“有意义,讲得通”

I'm not talking about that.= That's not what I'm talking about.

我没说那个。

A: The movie is very interesting.

电影很有意思。

B:I'm not talking about that.

我没说那个。

talk about“谈论,讨论”

Rubbish.= Nonsense.

瞎说。

A: You must fall in love with Jane.

你一定爱上简了。

B:Rubbish.

瞎说。

rubbish n. 废话,胡说八道

I'm afraid there's some misunderstanding here.

恐怕这儿有点误解。

A: Why do J have to pay it myself?

为什么我自己付款呢?

B: I'm afraid there's some misunderstanding here.

恐怕这儿有点误解。

misunderstanding n. 误会,误解

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31604.html

为您推荐