您的位置 首页 英语口语

肯定

I'm sure.= I'm certain.= I know for sure.我肯定。You're absolutely correct.你说的一点没错。A: This is written by Shakespeare.这是莎士比亚的作品。B: You're absolutely correct.你说的一点没错。absolutely用来

I'm sure.= I'm certain.= I know for sure.

我肯定。

You're absolutely correct.

你说的一点没错。

A: this is written by Shakespeare.

这是莎士比亚的作品。

B: You're absolutely correct.

你说的一点没错。

absolutely用来表示强调,意为“绝对”。

I'm a hundred percent certain.

我百分之百肯定。

percent ad. 百分之

Right

是的。

A:Are you from America?

您是从美国来的吗?

B:Right.

是的。

You got it.= You've got it.

你说对啦。

Absolutely!

一点没错!

肯定

I couldn't agree with you more.

我完全同意你的看法。

I agree with you 100%。

我百分之百同意你的看法。

I have no problem with that.

我对此没意见。

It works for me.

跟我想得一样。

Your answer is to the point = You hit the nail on the head.

你说到点子上了。

to the point“中肯,扼要”

This is just what l have in mind.

这正是我所想的。

A: Are you in favor of having a trip during the summer holiday?

你赞成暑假旅游去吗?

B: This is just what l have in mind. Where are you planning to go?

这正是我所想的。你打算去哪儿?

have in mind“考虑;打算”

Your opinion is reasonable.= Your opinion stands to reason.

你的观点很有道理。

That's a reasonable opinion.

这个观点很有道理。

reasonable a. 合理的,有道理的

If you say so.

如果你说是,那就是吧。

A:My answer is definitely right

我的答案完全正确。

B:If you say so.

如果你说是,那就是吧。

You've got it.

正是!

A: Do you mean this?

你是这个意思吗?

B:You've got it.

正是!

No doubt.

确实是这样。

A: It's really difficult to find a job.

找个工作真难。

B:No doubt.

确实是这样。

You have a point there.

你说得有道理。

A: You can use a computer to translate it.

你可以用电脑来翻译。

B:You have a point there.

你说得有道理。

point在这里表示“要点;意义”。

I have no doubt about it.

我对此确信无疑。

There's no room for doubt about it.

这毫无疑问。

Yes, as far as I know.= Yes, as far as I can tell.= Yes, to the best of my knowledge.

据我所知是这样。

as far as用以表示范围或程度,意为“在…范围内,就…而言”。

I'm afraid so.

恐怕是这样的。

A: I've heard he lost his bag.

我听说他把包丢了。

B:I'm afraid so.

恐怕是这样的。

It can't be otherwise.= It must be.

事情肯定是这样的。

otherwise ad. 不同地,否则

That's just what I'm getting at.

我正要说这事。

A: Lily is ill in hospital. Would you like to go to see her?

莉莉生病住院了.你想去看她吗?

B: That's just what I'm getting at.

我正要说这事。

I believe so.= l think so.

我想是吧。

To my understanding.

我是这样理解的。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31605.html

为您推荐