您的位置 首页 英语口语

请求

Please.麻烦你。A:More tea,please.麻烦你,再来点茶。B:Yes.sir.好的,先生。May I have a word with you?可以和你谈谈吗?A: May I have a word with you?可以和你谈谈吗?B: I'm very busy. Please make the long story short

Please.

麻烦你。

A:More tea,please.

麻烦你,再来点茶。

B:Yes.sir.

好的,先生。

May I have a word with you?

可以和你谈谈吗?

A: May I have a word with you?

可以和你谈谈吗?

B: I'm very busy. Please make the long story short.

我很忙,请长话短说。

have a word with“与…谈谈”

Could you spare me a few minutes?= Could I have a moment?= Do you have a minute?

可否借我几分钟?

spare v. 抽出,让给

请求

Would you turn down the stereo?

请把音量关小一点,好吗?

stereo n. 立体声音响

turn down“降低,减弱”

I'm begging you.

求求你。

A:I can't help you now.

我现在没法帮你忙。

B:I'm begging you.

求求你。

beg v. 请求,乞求

Please.I really need your help.

拜托,我真的需要你的帮助。

A:Please,I really need your help.

拜托,我真的需要你的帮助。

B: I can't. Don't give me a hard time.

我没办法,不要为难我。

求助时,要有礼貌,please这个词无论在什么场合都不会显得多余。

You could give him a hand.

你总可以帮他一把。

A: You could give him a hand.

你总可以帮他一把。

B:But I can't see why.

我觉得没必要。

give sb.a hand“帮助某人”

Could you tell me your telephone number?

你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?

A: Could you tell me your telephone number?

你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?

B:Yes, of course.

当然可以。

May I ask you a favor.= Can you do me a favor?= Will you do me a favor?

可否请你帮个忙?

A:May I ask you a favor?

可否请你帮个忙?

B:Sure. What's it?

好啊,什么事?

favor n. 协助,支持,厚爱,恩惠

I'll regard it as a favor if you could come.

如果你能来,我将不胜感激。

A: I'll regard it as a favor if you could come.

如果你能来,我将不胜感激。

B: I'd be delighted to if I'm free.

如有时间我很乐意去。

regard as“把…看作”

I'd like you to call me tomorrow= Would you call me tomorrow?

希望你明天可以打电话给我。

Wait for a moment, please.= Wait one minute, please= Wait one moment, please= Wait a minute, please.= Wait a second, please.

请稍等一会儿。

I'd appreciate it if you could attend your party.

如果你能参加我们的晚会,我将不胜感激。

A: I'd appreciate it if you could attend our party.

如果你能参加我们的晚会,我将不胜感激。

B: Thanks for your invitation. I'll be there on time.

谢谢你的邀请。我会准时到的。

appreciate v. 赏识,感激

Do you mind if I ask you a favor?= May I ask you a favor?= Would you please do me a favor?

你能帮我一个忙吗?

Would you please help me type it?

你能帮我把它打印出来吗?

A:Would you please help me type it?

你能帮我把它打印出来吗?

B:My pleasure.

很乐意。

Could I trouble you to shut the door?= Would you mind shutting the door?

能麻烦您关一下门吗?

Will you pass ne the notebook, please?= Can you hand me the notebook, please?= May I have the notebook, please?

能把笔记本递给我吗?

pass sb. sth.“递给某人某物”

Could I be excused?

我可以走开了吗?

A:Could I be excused?

我可以走开了吗?

B: Wait for a moment.I have something to talk with you.

等一下。我有事跟你说。

I wonder iff you could post something for me.

我想知道你是否能帮我邮寄点东西。

A: I wonder if you could post something for me.

我想知道你是否能帮我邮寄点东西。

B: I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't today.

对不起,恐怕今天不行。

I wonder后面一般接"if"或者"whether"来表示“我想知道是否…”。

Can I bring something?

我可以带点东西去吗?

Do I need to bring anything?

我要带什么东西去吗?

Do you have time?= Do you have a minute?

能耽误你几分钟吗?

Would you object if I turn off the radio?

我把收音机关掉你不反对吧?

A:Would you object if I turn off the radio?

我把收音机关掉你不反对吧?

B:No. It's noisy.

不反对。太吵了。

object v. 反对

turn off“关掉”

I beg your pardon?= Pardon?

请再说一遍好吗?

Pardon,please.

请再说一遍。

这句话要以升调来读,如果用降调的话,所表达的意思是“我请求你原谅我”。

I wonder if you could move the desk for me.= Would you be so kind as to move the desk for me?

我想知道您是否能帮我搬一下桌子。

I awonder if you'd mind my playing the piano.

不知您是否介意我弹钢琴?

A: I wonder if you'd mind my playing the piano.

不知您是否介意我弹钢琴?

B: Oh, no. Go ahead, please.

哦,不。你弹吧。

go ahead。坐吧,干吧,说吧,进行吧”

“演奏乐器”的表达法应为“play+ the+乐器名”,“the”不可以省略。

Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

您能从心里原谅我吗?

I beg your forgiveness.

我恳求您宽恕我。

forgive v. 原谅,宽恕

May I ask you something?= Could I ask you a question, please?

我可以请教您下吗?

Let's have a little talk.

我们谈一会儿吧。

A: Let's have a little talk.

我们谈一会儿吧。

B:What's it about?

谈什么?

May I use your phone?

能借用一下电话吗?

A: May I use your phone?

能借用一下电话吗?

B:Sure. Go ahead.

可以,请用吧。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31606.html

为您推荐