您的位置 首页 英语口语

拒绝邀请

I'm not sure about it. I'll have to check.我不大清楚。我看一下吧。A: Are you free next Saturday?下周六你有空吗?B: I'm not sure about it. I'll have to check.我不大清楚。我看一下吧。I will be busy all day

I'm not sure about it. I'll have to check.

我不大清楚。我看一下吧。

A: Are you free next Saturday?

下周六你有空吗?

B: I'm not sure about it. I'll have to check.

我不大清楚。我看一下吧。

I will be busy all day long.

我一整天都会很忙。

A: Are you free today?l have something to tell you.

今天你有空吗?我有事要告诉你。

B: Sorry, I will be busy all day long.

对不起,我一整天都会很忙。

all day long“整天”

I won't be free until Wednesday.

周三前我都没空。

A: I won't be free until Wednesday.

周三前我都没空。

B: Then what about Thursday?

那周四怎么样?

拒绝邀请

Any time except this Sunday.

只要不是这个星期天,什么时间都可以。

A:Sorry, any time except this Sunday.

对不起,只要不是这个星期天,什么时间都可以。

B: Then how about this Saturday?

那这个星期六可以吗?

except和but都可以作介词来表示“除了…”。

I have to work overtime tonight.=I have to work extra hours tonight.

我今晚要加班。

A: Sorry,I have to work overtime tonight

对不起,我今晚要加班。

B:Then have a cup of coffee with me after work.

那你下班后我们一起喝杯咖啡吧。

overtimer n. 加班 extra a. 额外的

I'll have to attend a conference that day.

那天我得出席一个会议。

A:Would you like to attend our wedding next Saturday?

下周六你能参加我们的婚礼吗?

B: Unfortunately, I'll have to attend a conference that day.

不凑巧,那天我得出席一个会议。

unfortunately ad. 不幸地

have to意思是“不得不,必须”,含有不情愿的意思。

I'd love to, but l couldn't.=I'd love to, but I can't.

我很乐意,但是我不能。

A: Let's have some drinks.

咱们去喝酒吧。

B: I'd love to, but I couldn't.

我很乐意,但是我不能。

I don't feel well.

我不太舒服。

A: Thank you for inviting me, but I don't feel well.

谢谢你的邀请,但是我不太舒服。

B: Then have a good rest. Maybe next time.

那你好好休息。或许下次吧。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31617.html

为您推荐