您的位置 首页 英语阅读

久别重逢

It's been a long time, hasn't it?=It's been quite a while, hasn't it?好久不见了,不是吗?It's been a long time好久不见!Long time no see.好久不见!It seems ages since we last met.自从我们上次见面好像

It's been a long time, hasn't it?=It's been quite a while, hasn't it?

好久不见了,不是吗?

It's been a long time好久不见!

Long time no see.好久不见!

It seems ages since we last met.

自从我们上次见面好像已经有很长时间了。

A: It's been a long time, hasn't it?

好久不见了,不是吗?

B:Yes, quite a while.

是的,是很久了。

What luck running into you!=So lucky to meet you!

碰见你真有运气

run into“偶遇”

How's life, Kate?

生活过得怎么样凯特?

A:How's life, Kate?

生活过得怎么样,凯特?

B:Not too bad.

还不错。

Fancy meeting you here!=It's really a surprise to meet you here!=What a surprise meeting you here!

真没想到在这儿遇见你!

What brings you here?

什么风把你吹来的?

A: Fancy meeting you here!

真没想到在这儿遇见你!

B: Yes. How are you doing?

是啊。你怎么样?

久别重逢

How have you been all these years?

这些年来你好吗?

How's your life been in recent years?

近几年来你过得怎样?

A: How have you been all these years?

这些年来你好吗?

B:Pretty well.

挺好的。

Long time no see.=It's been a long time since l saw you last.=Haven't seen you for ages.=I haven't seen you for a long time.

好久不见了。

Haven't seen you for a long time.

好久没有见到你了。

A: Haven't seen you for a long time. How's everything with you?

好久没有见到你了。一切都好吗?

B:Fine. Thanks.

还好,谢谢。

Hi! It's good to see you again.=Hey,it's nice to see you again.

嗨!真高兴再见你。

A:Hi! It's good to see you again.

嗨!真高兴再见到你。

B:Oh, my god! Nancy!

哦,天哪!南茜!

How's the family?

家人好吗?

How's your wife?

你太太好吗?

How are the kids?

孩子们好吗?

How are the kids doing?

孩子们好吗?

How have you been?

近来好吗?

How have things been?

一切都好吗?

How've you been doing?

你好吗?

A: How have you been?

近来好吗?

B:Just fine. Thanks.

还好,谢谢。

How's your work?=How's your work going?

近来工作如何?

A:How's your work?

近来工作如何?

B:Same as usual.

和平常一样。

How's business?

生意如何?

How're things at the office?

公司的近况如何?

A:How's your business?

生意如何?

B:Busy as ever.

和以前一样忙。

Haven't seen you for weeks.

好几周不见了。

A: Hello. Haven't seen you for weeks.

你好,好几周不见了。

B: Yes. I'm pretty busy recently.

是的,我近来特别忙。

本句省略了主语“I”。

How are you getting on with your study?

你的学习怎么样?

A: How are you getting on with your study?

你的学习怎么样?

B:I'm doing great.

挺好的。

get on with“进行下去,进展”

So-so.

马马虎虎。

Not too bad.

还不赖。

Not too good.

不太好。

Things could be a lot better.

应该可以更好。

A: What about at your end?

你那边的情况如何?

B:So-so.

马马虎虎。

so-so a. 还凑合,不好不坏的

How are you getting on?

你怎么样?

A: How are you getting on?

你怎么样?

B:Not too terrible.

不是太糟。

Same as usual.

还是老样子。

about the same差不多一样。

A: How's everyone at your family?

弥的家人都好吗?

B:Same as usual.

还是老样子。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31624.html

为您推荐