您的位置 首页 英语口语

辨认别人

I believe we've met before.我相信我们以前见过面。I think we。we met somewhere.我想我们在哪儿见过。You look familiar.你看上去很面熟。A: I believe we've met before.我相信我们以前见过面。B: Yes, of course. I&#

I believe we've met before.

我相信我们以前见过面。

I think we。we met somewhere.

我想我们在哪儿见过。

You look familiar.

你看上去很面熟。

A: I believe we've met before.

我相信我们以前见过面。

B: Yes, of course. I'm David Howjer.

当然了。我叫大卫·豪业。

Is the man in black the dean?

那位穿黑衣服的人是系主任吗?

Is the girl wearing glasses your neighbor?

戴眼镜的那个女孩是你的邻居吗?

A: Is the man in black the dean?

那位穿黑衣服的人是系主任吗?

B:Yes.You're right.

是的。正是他。

in+表示颜色的词,意思是“穿着某个颜色的衣服”。

辨认别人

You may not remember me.My name is Jane Green.

你可能不记得我了,我叫简·格林。

You probably don't remember me. I'm Jane, Jane Green.

你可能不记得我了,我是简,简·格林。

I'm not sure you got my name. I'm Jane Green.

我不确定你是否记得我的名字,我是简,格林。

A: You may not remember me. My name is Jane Green.

你可能不记得我了,我叫简·格林。

B:Oh.I remember now.

哦,我现在想起来了。

Who is that man?=Who's the man over there?

那个人是谁?

Who's the woman talking with our manager?

那位跟我们经理讲话的女士是谁?

Do you know that boy?=Do you know who that boy is?

你认识那个男孩吗?

Who is that girl?

那个女孩子是谁?

Do you know the girl's name?

你知道那个女孩叫什么名字吗?

A:Do you know that boy?

你认识那个男孩吗?

B:Yes. He's David.

认识。他是大卫。

Excuse me.Are you Mr. Brown?

请问你是布朗先生吗?

Excuse me.Aren't you Mr. Brown?

请问你是不是布朗先生?

Excuse me, you're Mr. Brown, aren't you?

请问你是布朗先生,对不对?

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31626.html

为您推荐