1.I'd like to make an overseas call.
我想打一个国外电话。
2.Can I place a long-distance call to Taiwan?
我可以打个长途电话到台湾吗?
3.Will you make it a person-to-person call?
请你打个叫人电话好吗?
4.The telephone number in Taiwan is 02-790-8358 and I would like to speak with Mr.Chen.
台湾电话号码是02-790-8358,我想请陈先生讲话。
5.Could you connect me with the International Telephone Operator,please?
请你替我接到国际电话接线员那里好吗?
6.Are there any special rates for the night?
晚上打电话有特别优待吗?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:I'd like to place an overseas call to Hongkong and please make it collect.
我想打个国外电话到香港,请打对方付费电话。
B:Yes,where to?
是的,打到哪里呢?
A:To Taibei,Taiwan.
打到台湾台北。
B:Just a moment,ma'am.I'll connect you with the overseas telephone operator for you.
请等一会儿,夫人,我就替你接到国际电话接线员那里。
B:Hello,overseas operator.May I help you?
喂,我是国际电话接线员,我能为你服务吗?
A:Yes,please.I'd like to place an overseas call to Taibei,Taiwan and please make it collect.
是的,请,我想打个对方付费电话到台湾台北市去。
B:What's the number?
电话号码是多少?
A:The number in Taibei is (02)790-8358.
台北市电话是(02)790-8358。
B:Your party is on the line.Go ahead,please.
对方电话在线上,请讲。