1.I left my camera in the hotel.
我把相机掉在饭店了。
2.I forgot to take my purse with me.
我忘记带我的钱包了。
3.I might have left it at the reception.
我可能把它掉在接待柜台了。
4.I want to return to the hotel.
我要返回饭店去。
5.There's no more time to go back.
没有多余时间回去了。
6.Do you mind checking with the hotel whether you keep my belongings or not?
请你替我询问一下饭店,看是否能为我保管物品好吗?
7.I want you to keep it until my friend arrives.
我想请你替我保管到我的朋友抵达。
8.Would you send this to the next ABC Hotel where we are expected to stay?
请你把这个送到我下一站要进住的ABC饭店好吗?
9.Will you find a red cloth wallet?
请你找一下一个红布旅行袋好吗?
10.Could you kindly arrange somebody to bring in to the airport?
请你派人把它送到机场好吗?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:I'm now at the Songshan Airport getting ready for departure.I realized that I might have left my watch.
我现在是在松山机场,正准备离境,我想我可能掉了我的表了。
B:Yes,ma'am.May I have your name and room number?
是的,夫人。请问你的姓名和住房号码好吗?
A:My name is Terry.I stayed last night in your hotel,room one-three-two.
我的名字叫泰利,我昨晚住在你的饭店,房号是132号。
B:What kind of watch is it?
这是哪种类型的表呢?
A:It's a brand-new Seiko wrist watch.
这是精工新牌手表。
B:Yes,we have it.
是的,我们有这个表。
A:I'm glad to hear that.Would you kindly send it to the Hilton Hotel?
我很高兴听到这一消息。请你把它送到希尔顿饭店好吗?