您的位置 首页 英语口语

请叫救护车

Do you mind calling an ambulance for me,please?请替我叫辆救护车,你介意吗?You need a consent of your family for the operation.开刀的事你务必获得你家人的同意。I have a sharp pain in the stomach.我的肚子很痛。My stomach f

Do you mind calling an ambulance for me,please?

请替我叫辆救护车,你介意吗?

You need a consent of your family for the operation.

开刀的事你务必获得你家人的同意。

I have a sharp pain in the stomach.

我的肚子很痛。

My stomach feels heavy.

我的肚子感到胀。

I am constipated.

我有便秘。

I have had no appetite since last night.

从昨晚开始我就没有胃口。

请叫救护车

I have a stomachache and I'd like to be examined.

我肚子痛,我想检查一下。

I have diarrhea.

我拉肚子。

Practical Conversation

实用会话

Excuse me,sir,but please call an ambulance.My friend's suddenly got a sharp pain in the stomach.

对不起,先生,请叫辆救护车来,我的朋友胃痛很厉害。

Is he all right?There's a big hospital just around the corner.

他还好吗?就在那拐角地方有一家大医院。

Oh,is there?Will you find someone to take us to the hospital,then?

啊,有吗?请你找个人送我们去医院好吗?

All right,sir.I'll have someone to take you there.By the way,is he insured?

好的,先生,我就派人带你去那边,顺便问一下他有健康保险吗?

Yes,he is.

是的,他有。

I'm glad to hear that.In case he is not insured,the hospital never accepts any patient.

我很高兴他有,如果他没有健康保险,医院绝不会收任何病人的。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31680.html

为您推荐