您的位置 首页 英语阅读

交通事故

1.Call the police,please.请打电话给警察。2.Call a doctor for us,please.请替我们叫医生。3.Can you tell me where the police station is?请你告诉我派出所在哪里好吗?4.Do you mind phoning this insurance company?请你打电

1.Call the police,please.

请打电话给警察。

2.Call a doctor for us,please.

请替我们叫医生。

3.Can you tell me where the police station is?

请你告诉我派出所在哪里好吗?

4.Do you mind phoning this insurance company?

请你打电话给保险公司好吗?

5.I have to inform the rent-a-car company of this accident.

我必须把这个车祸的事通知租车公司。

6.May I have the certificate of accident.

我需要肇事证明书吗?

交通事故

7.I was in a traffic accident near the park.

我是在公园附近发生车祸的。

8.How long does he have to stay in the hospital?

他要住医院多久呢?

9.Is she in a critical condition?

她的伤势危急吗?

10.Should I notify the Chinese Embassy?

我要通知中国大使馆吗?

11.It wasn't my fault.

这不是我的错误。

Practical Conversation

实用会话

A:Hello.Is this ABC Rent-a-car Company?

喂,你是ABC租车公司吗?

B:Yes,speaking.May I help you?

是的,我是,我能为你效劳吗?

A:This morning we rented a car and we are on the way to Niagara Falls.I'm afraid we have a car accident near the border.

我们是今天早上租的车,我们去尼亚加拉瀑布的途中靠近边界上发生车祸。

B:That's too bad.What kind of accident is it?Are you all right?

那太不幸了,什么车祸呢?你还好吗?

A:I'm all right,but my friend is seriously injured.Will you call an ambulance and the police?

我还好,但我的朋友受了重伤,请你打电话给警察和叫辆救护车来好吗?

B:OK.I'll do it right away,but tell me how it happened.

好的,我立刻就办,但告诉我是怎样发生的。

A:I ran into the guardrail when I turned to the left.

当我左转时撞到护拦了。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31684.html

为您推荐