1.I had my suitcase stolen.
我的手提箱被偷了。
2.There's no traveler's checks on the table which I left.
我没有把旅行支票放在桌上。
3.I was robbed of my watch.
我的手表被抢了。
4.I cannot find my cash in suitcase.
我手提箱内的现钞不见了。
5.Will you send up security guard to my room?
请你派安全警卫到我房间来好吗?
6.It was just 5 o'clock when I came back from the city tour.
当我从城中观光回来时,正好是5点钟。
7.I had three hundred dollars in cash and one thousand in traveler's checks stolen.
我有300元现款及1000元旅行支票被偷了。
8.It happened while I was taking a bath.
当我在浴室洗澡时发生的。
9.You can use this copy for reimbursement of insurance.
你可以拿这份副本向保险公司要求补偿。
10.I have to go to the Chinese Embassy.
我必须去中国大使馆。
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Will you tell me the situation?
请你把情形告诉我好吗?
B:I was in my friend's room talking for an hour of so.
我在朋友房间聊天大概一个小时左右。
A:And then?
然后呢?
B:I came back to my room and found that my suticase was open and my camera and five hundred dollars in cash inside the wallet were gone.
我回到我的房间,发现手提箱被打开了,我的相机和钱包内的500元现款已经被拿走了。
A:I'm afraid you must give up the cash.Are you insured?
我恐怕你的现款拿不回来了,你有保险吗?
B:Yes,this is my overseas travel accident insurance card.
是的,这就是我国外旅行意外保险卡。
A:I'll make a report for you and please claim this to the insurance company with this report.
我就为你写个报告,请拿这个报告向保险公司索赔。