1.I think there is a mistake on the bill.
我认为这张账单有错误。
2.I didn't order this here.
这个我没有点过。
3.Is this total correct?
这个总数对吗?
4.Is the service charge and tax included in this bill?
服务费和税金包含在账单上吗?
5.Will you give us separate checks?
请你给我们分别结账好吗?
6.I suppose I've got the wrong change.
我想我是把零钱找错了。
7.May I have a receipt?
请给我收据好吗?
8.Do you accept credit card?
你们接受信用卡吗?
9.Could you check the bill again?
请你把账单再核对一下好吗?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Will you bring our bill,please?
请把账单拿来好吗?
B:Yes,certainly.I'll be back in a minute.
是的,当然,我马上就回来。
B:Here you are.
这就是。
A:Thanks.Let me see.I think there's a mistake on the bill here.Would you mind checking,please?
谢谢,让我看一下,我认为账单这里有错误,请你检查一下好吗?
B:Of course,not.Let me check.Oh,you seem bo be correct.
当然,不,让我核对一下,啊,你好像是对的。
A:How about tax and service charge?
税金和服务费怎样算的呢?
B:only ten percent tax is included in the bill.
账单内包括10%的税金。
A:Then one hundred U.S. dollars covers everything,doesn't it?
那么100元美金包括一切,够吗?
B:It sure does.
够了。