您的位置 首页 英语阅读

我乐意接受

1.We had only 2 glasses of dry martini each!我们每人只喝两杯干的马丁尼!2.It's too expensive,unbelievbale!这是太昂贵了,无法令人信服!3.Please make it cheaper.I don't have such a lot of money.请便宜些,我没有这么

1.We had only 2 glasses of dry martini each!

我们每人只喝两杯干的马丁尼!

2.It's too expensive,unbelievbale!

这是太昂贵了,无法令人信服!

3.Please make it cheaper.I don't have such a lot of money.

请便宜些,我没有这么多钱。

4.This is all I have.

这是我全部的钱。

5.I put my money in safety deposit box.

我把钱存放在保险箱内了。

我乐意接受

6.Would you come to the hotel with me?

请你和我到饭店去好吗?

7.I'll pay,but give me special price,please.

我会马上付款,但要给我特价。

8.Will you call the police?

请你打电话给警察好吗?

9.May I have the check,please?

我可以检查一下吗?

10.This isn't what I ordered.

这个不是我订的。

11.How much is my share?

我这一份多少钱呢?

Practical Conversation

实用会话

A:You are from Japan,aren't you?

你是从日本来的,不是吗?

B:Oh,yes.

啊,是的。

A:I love Japan a lot.

我很爱日本。

B:I'm glad to hear that.

听到你这样说我很高兴。

A:Let's go to another place where my friend is working.Let my pay here.

让我们去找我朋友工作的地方,这里我来请客。

B:Thank you.I'll pay next,then.

谢谢你,那么下次我请客。

A:Oh,I must be going now.It was nice talking with you.

啊,现在我要走了,跟你聊得很愉快。

B:Check,please.

请结帐。

A:500 U.S. dollars.

500美元。

B:No kidding!We had only 5 bottle of beer.

不是开玩笑吧!我们只喝了5瓶啤酒。

A:You had champagne for the girls.

你为女孩子喝了香槟酒。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31693.html

为您推荐