1.Will you take me to the Fifty Avenue?
请你送我去第五大道好吗?
2.How much is it to Piccadilly Circus?
到毕卡德利广场要多少钱呢?
3.How much is the taxi fare to go to Cambridge and return here?
到剑桥来回的出租车费要多少钱呢?
4.Would you drop me at the main entrance of the hotel?
请你在饭店主要入口处接我好吗?
5.Do you have written conversion table?
你会写好换算表吗?
6.Could you give me the receipt when I get off,please?
我下车时请你给我收据好吗?
7.Will you start the meter?
请你开始计表好吗?
8.It seems to me that the taxi fare is higher than the meter.
依我看,出租车费比计价表高出一些。
9.Do you have special night fare?
你们有夜间特别收费吗?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Take me to this address,please.
请把我送到这个地址。
B:Yes,ma'am.
是的,夫人。
B:Here we are.
我们到了。
A:How much do I owe you,sir?
我要付你多少钱,先生?
B:30 dollars,ma'am.
30美金,夫人。
A:Are you kidding?The meter says 15 dollars,doesn't it?
你在开玩笑吗?表上显示15美元,不是吗?
B:Yes,but we need some extra charge and some tip,too.
是的,但我们需要一些额外费用和一些小费。
A:I don't get it.I'll go and have that doorman talk to you then.
我不接受,我让那门卫和你谈。
B:OK,ma'am.Calm down,15 dollars will do.
好的,夫人。冷静,15美元就行了。