1.This must be wrong.
这账单一定有错误。
2.That's incorrect.
那是错误的。
3.I didn't make any calls.
我从没有打过任何电话。
4.I didn't have the beer in this bill.
我没有喝啤酒。
5.Please show me the bill I signed.
请把账单拿给我签。
6.I paid for the room service already in my room.
我已在房间付过住房服务费了。
7.This is not my signature.
这不是我签的字。
8.Is tax and service charge included in this room rate?
税金和服务费不是包括在住房费内吗?
9.Where can I cash a traveler's check?
我到哪里能兑换旅行支票呢?
10.How much will it be?
将是多少钱呢?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Well,we didn't ask for this room service.It must be somebody else's,I'm sure.
哦,我们没有要求过住房服务,我相信一定是其他人要求的。
B:Oh,is it?Let me check.
啊,是吗?让我查一下。
A:Yes,please.
是的,请。
B:I'm sorry to say that this room service charge is yours.
对不起这个住房服务费是你的。
A:We paid for the room service already in our room.
住房服务费我们已在房间内付过了。
B:Do you have any evidence?
你有任何证明吗?
A:No,we got no receipt,but we paid on the spot.
不,我们没有取收据,但我们是当场付的。